Re: Is it just me?( a short rant by veteran teacher) - How About Research?

---------

From: Alisha Vincent (Alishav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 06:42:03 PDT

Sandy,

Parental involvement definitely could help your situation and turn it around
dramatically. But, also, what about research? What about arming yourselves
with studies and numbers that prove art education improves development and
cognitive skills?

Here are two sites I would highly recommend:

http://www.aep-arts.org/
http://www.americansforthearts.com/

Best of luck,
Alisha Vincent