RE: Is it just me? It is not just our imagination. It is an agenda.

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 05:13:28 PDT

Where does this agenda rise from? How has it become so pervasive ? We
rail against it, and struggle to give 'our' children the best we can,
and those who have little if any contact with kids are the ones pushing
this agenda.

The agenda is to paralyze public schools so privatization and vouchers
will be more palatable to the voters.

---