Ann Ayers and "Sculptural Bookmaking"

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 20:21:56 PDT

> From: Ann Ayers <art304@bellsouth.net>
> Duh, here I am, just jumping into the conversation the last couple of
> days...
> I just realized that I should probably introduce myself.

Hi, Artsednetters. For those of you newer listserv members, Ann is also the
co-author of the new book "Sculptural Bookmaking" and gives fantastic
workshops on bookmaking as sculptural art at the NAEA. She also has some CDs
out on decorating papers plus one on lesson plan writing. Gee....this last
one's hard to describe. Maybe Ann could explain it better than I. I always
feel like I'm their biggest cheerleader as I adore Ann and Ellen's
sculptural books. Toodles....Bunki

---