Sorry...

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 19:40:16 PDT

Duh, here I am, just jumping into the conversation the last couple of
days...
I just realized that I should probably introduce myself.
I'd been a "lurker" for a couple of years, not contributing much, but
getting lots of good ideas from you all.
Then, just before NAEA in Denver, I got dropped from the list. Well,
of course, I figured that it was because I wasn't contributing.. or,
the list was dissolved...or something horrible like that.
So, I was poking around in the ArtsEdNet archives and I accidentally
typed in Aug04 instead of 03 - Wow! I was amazed that the list was
alive and well and going strong! I gave it a shot and re-subscribed
and viola! I'm back on. I have resolved to no longer just lurk. I
hope to be contributing to the list.
I've been teaching for 31 years, all levels from elem. to college.
Currently, I teach high school in South Florida (watching hurricane
Frances come right at us!).
Just wanted you to know "why and who."
Peace,
Ann