Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 19:30:44 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:25:07 +0100
From: inter_award07@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:25:07 +0100
From: inter_award07@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
     INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:PL2/209318/09
BATCH:18/103/HME.
Attn:Dear Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the
23/3/2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number 653164251591-6011 with serial number
7321410,batch number 7151085135,lottery ref number
6376527711 and drew lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78
which consequently won in the 1st category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$1.500,000.00  (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money Remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from over
40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world. This
promotional program takes place every year. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by
Association of software producers. we hope with part
of your winning,you will take part in our next year
US$20 million international lottery. To file for your
claim, please contact our paying officer:
Contact Person:Mr.Paul Zimmerman
TEL:+31-612219385
Email:ftfs02@handbag.com
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
25th of september,2004. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.
Note:
Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
yours  Sincerely,
Mrs.Queensley Rhoda,
For Management.