Frog Site - For Art Science Integration

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 19:27:05 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many are looking for ways to connect Art to
Science.... Here is a site to use with your Oaxacan
paper mache unit (or Animal Patterns unit...or?)...
Kiddies can look at all of these colorful frogs for
ideas for pattern. It is a GREAT site....and you do
have permission to use the images in class (just no
commercial use - or posting on web sites and such).

3. Frogs: A Chorus of Colors [RealOne Player needed
for sound]
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/frogs/?src=e_ce

Frogs have been on Earth for more than 200 million
years..... As a public service, the American Museum of
Natural History has created this thoughtful online
site that introduces visitors to the world of frogs,
and as a way of highlighting their own work with these
amphibians, both in the field and at the Museum......
[KMG]

This is from the Scout Report August 20
Copyright Susan Calcari and the University of
Wisconsin Board of Regents, 1994-2003. The Internet
Scout Project (http://scout.wisc.edu/)

I will be adding a link to this site on my Art
-Science - Math Page

Regards,

Judy Decker