Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Frog Site - For Art Science Integration

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 19:27:05 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many are looking for ways to connect Art to
Science.... Here is a site to use with your Oaxacan
paper mache unit (or Animal Patterns unit...or?)...
Kiddies can look at all of these colorful frogs for
ideas for pattern. It is a GREAT site....and you do
have permission to use the images in class (just no
commercial use - or posting on web sites and such).

3. Frogs: A Chorus of Colors [RealOne Player needed
for sound]

Frogs have been on Earth for more than 200 million
years..... As a public service, the American Museum of
Natural History has created this thoughtful online
site that introduces visitors to the world of frogs,
and as a way of highlighting their own work with these
amphibians, both in the field and at the Museum......

This is from the Scout Report August 20
Copyright Susan Calcari and the University of
Wisconsin Board of Regents, 1994-2003. The Internet
Scout Project (

I will be adding a link to this site on my Art
-Science - Math Page

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?