Re: Is it just me?( a short rant by veteran teacher)

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 15:48:00 PDT

Larry
Thanks. Our school has a new Administrator whose main goal for our school
is to increase Catholic awareness among staff and students and a strong
promotion of Catholic Education. It's a different perspective from what the
school has had over the last 49 years of exisitence and a big change for
those of us who have been hear awhile. It's a little like the hands of time
have gone back to the Baltimore Catechism. I'm going to see if I can find
these book and send them to our Administrator as a welcoming gift. Thank
you again.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!