Re: Advanced Placement Studio Art Classes

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 15:41:53 PDT

I have kept a list of themes from teaching AP and IB classes. I will email it to you if you email me privately.

Keep in mind that it is not the theme that is acceptable - it is the quality of thought and work that makes an AP theme a quality theme. If a theme is too broad, the choices are too broad and the work may not hold together as a "body" of work. Emotions would be a broad theme and Boxes of Chocolate Candy would be a more manageable theme. Even more manageable would be Godiva Chocolates or M&M's or Hersey's Kisses. (I will take any of the 3 :)

Paz,
Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.cox.net/artzheart