Re: Boston Convention Breakfast

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 12:36:32 PDT

Let's not do things double. Susan on Long Island has been arranging
our breakfast get togethers for years. She will pick a great venue
so be sure to plan for it if you decide to attend in Boston. I might
even bring Frani this time. Yes there really is a Frani (Grandma to
the Fantastic Triplets). Tomorrow will make 41 happy years. And,
she still looks young. We went bar hopping in downtown Albuquerque
Saturday (an annual music crawl). Frani didn't take her purse and
they wouldn't let us inside most venues cause she couldn't prove
she was over 21. We enjoyed the evening anyway by hanging around
outside listening to the music. Do they require ID for great-grandma's
in Boston ?
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons