Re: Linda Wood's SCREAM Corner (photo of chair)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 10:25:37 PDT

Judith Decker wrote:
> Many new members have joined.... This is what the File
> for Sharing is about on Incredible Art Department. It
> is "perk" for list members. I don't link up all files
> for "the world". Linda Woods gave me permission to
> share her image of her SCREAM chair:
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/LindaScream.jpg

Linda's scream chair is too cool. Thanks for posting a link to it.
That reminds me to mention to new folks that national conventions
a great for meeting and touching base with many great teachers
from the list, like Linda. I was privileged to get to meet Linda
and other great teachers in Denver at our ArtsEdNet breakfast.
Think about Boston. NAEA puts on a great convention.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703