Linda Wood's SCREAM Corner (photo of chair)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 09:45:20 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many new members have joined.... This is what the File
for Sharing is about on Incredible Art Department. It
is "perk" for list members. I don't link up all files
for "the world". Linda Woods gave me permission to
share her image of her SCREAM chair:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/LindaScream.jpg

You are free to make your own version from this superb
model.... but a "pox on you" if you try to market them
(grin). Every room needs an "art Therapy corner....
Her chair is complete with the "Naughty Book" (Guest
Book)

I missed my chance to download some kid chairs her
students made....Linda will send them to me next
summer if I decide to write up her lesson in detail (I
have her words of wisdom from Getty posts)....That is
IF she can find them on her thousands of CD's. She is
VERY good at photographing all student work....She's
the QUEEN of organization.

If you ever save a /Files/ link and go to revisit it
and find a broken link -- all you have to do is ask. I
save all on my machine. Putting files out for a short
time has saved me countless hours forwarding
files...and it is an easy way to share will all art ed
lists.

Regards,

Judy Decker