Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art of India - GREAT images

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 20:25:58 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am surfing for Northwest Coast art - and lo and
behold discovered this excellent presenation for
India: The Living Arts
Use the pull down menu to see where you want to begin.
The images are all high quaility.

Here is a picture of the ground paintings:

Some contemporary artists/craftspeople:
Teachers' guide (lesson ideas):

This museum DOES allow you to use the images for
educational purposes. Rather than going through the
time consumings task of waiting for the images to load
for your kiddies... I would make a PowerPoint of
images and information you want and include the
copyright notice, URL and source (Canadian Museum of
Civilization Corporation).

I will be providing a link to this exhibit on my Art
of India page.

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?