Re: Is it just me?( a short rant by veteran teacher) - Parent Involvement/ Linda

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 18:19:30 PDT

I know you weren't complaining about class size, I just couldn't stop
myself though. I feel a little better about the wonderful work I see
your students do, and may stop beating myself up because I could never
do that kind of thing with my classes- I love your metalwork
especially. I agree- 14 is too many for metalwork and only one adult in
the room. Your use of parents is a great solution all the way around-
good for you, good for the parent volunteers and good for the kids- on
so many levels.
It doesn't make much sense to have more in the lower grades than high
school though-
Heather
On Aug 29, 2004, at 6:03 PM, lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> Oh, I knew the minute I pushed send that I would not get any sympathy
> for the 14 kids part! My sympathy to you with anything over 20.

---