Re: Is it just me?( a short rant by veteran teacher) - Parent Involvement/ Linda

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 17:54:15 PDT

I am jealous- My middle school classes this year are ranging from 36-
46! It is getting more and more ridiculous every year. Just a couple
years ago we were flipping out if we had 36, now those are looking
good. But it is all the lousy California teachers fault that our test
scores don't improve.
Sorry- had to rant for a minute, I know you have all heard it, or lived
it before-
Heather

On Aug 29, 2004, at 5:46 PM, lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> I have 14 kids in that class.