Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Archiving posts with or without email addresses?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 17:07:11 PDT

Judith Decker wrote:

> Since many of you want folks to ask permission to use
> your ideas - those email addresses need to be there.
> (Just so you know - there are provisions in APA and
> MLA both for citing emails and list serves - folks
> will use your words of wisdom they find and they may
> not ask permission)
> What is the general consensus? Do you want the posts
> archived with or without email addresses?

The whole field of education is about sharing ideas. If we wanted
our ideas to be copyrighted or have a patent number we would become
corporate types like the big drug companies. It might be nice to get
a mention, but most importantly is just getting the concept out there.
If it helps, use it.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703