RE: NAEA Boston, anybody book their hotel room yet ??

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 15:06:16 PDT

Hi Christine.

I called my brother, who lives in Boston and knows about these things and he
said the convention rate is really the best. I live in Framingham, suburb
and will be taking the T in every day. I have no room or would all comers
a room. I have to drive to the T and then take it in. I did book a room
in the Hilton because going in all day Ill need a place to crash during
the day before going home at night.
 Anyone in trouble with a place is welcome to crash there, but I also let
Framingham Art teachers know that I have it. I figured a little help with
the fee would be good.

One person from Connecticut asked about driving in. Where in Connecticut?
If you get a lot of stuff at the convention I could drive you home at the
end of it. I love an excuse to go to Reins Deli on Route 84. I also could
end up in NYC for a visit.

Will keep asking about hotels.

Les