Re: Point System for GOOD behavior & work

---------

From: Tracy Conley (tracy.conley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 14:45:45 PDT

Every class that comes in I start them off with 5 points. If they get too
loud, I wipe a point
off. When they leave class I record how many points they have left next to
their name. After
25 points they get a free day. I had laminated cards I would keep track of
the points. We also
have a behavior book that each classroom teacher brings with them. If a
student acts up their
name goes in the book and the classroom teacher deals with it.
I hope that helps some.
Tracy Conley-Michigan