Incredible Art Resources has all been updated

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 14:32:24 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the entire Incredible Art Resources
site.
I began the process over the summer manually checking
each link. Finally - I figured how to get my software
to do it. Unfortunately - the software does not always
know when a replacement site has been added.
The web is constantly changing. While I have removed
broken links now - you will still need to check the
pages before using them with kids. I would be happy to
do this for you the night before. Just email me.

I did check ALL links on the African Art Internet
lesson (my own research project) and they all go to
the right sites. Other Internet lessons have had
broken links removed (but not all links checked) - and
some lessons required too much work so I just removed
them completely until you tell me you need them.

I have to say - that now with all of the added
advertising - the web is not as much fun.... I
understand why so many don't use the web at school
with kids now. I imagine more and more sites will go
to a "fee to use". One site I used before now charges
$25.00 a year to use (for personal use - I don't know
what the price would be for a school).

My next pages to add will be Interactive sites you CAN
use with kids - from Museums (but even those don't
stay on for long).

NOTE: I did NOT check links on lesson plans - I figure
all of you will use your own resources for those
anyways.

Happy surfing all,

Judy Decker

=====