Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary Sculptor for Carved Plaster

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 13:28:43 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I surfed for plaster sculpture lessons too - just to
see what was out there - but didn't save any of the
links (I was just curious). I am saving some artists
that I feel will inpire.

Here is Chris Diersen from California:
home page:

Tie in with Arp, Moore and Hepworth

I found him just doing a Google image search for
plaster sculpture.

For sculpture carving "how tos" check Getty archives
-many have posted tips. Bunki Kramer - Sharon Kennedy
-Andy DiConti are ones I remember seeing over the

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?