RE: Advanced Placement Studio classes

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 13:18:29 PDT

here's my recent list, although I don't teach AP Studio art it is a list for
my Advanced Art Class

Uncertainty
Choice
Celebration
Spirituality
Social norms
conflict
family
idealism
views of reality
power
aging
self
reverance for life
life cycles
dreams/nightmares
power
individualism
emotional life
heroes
interdependence

San D

Could someone explain what type of theme is good or not good for an AP
porfolio? I need to take their officical class to authorize my teaching
of it, but I have downloaded a lot of their info and still it escapes
me how you know you've 'developed'? the theme? I guess I'd like to know
this before I commit to the training.
Beth

---