Re: Don't know how I got here

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 13:07:52 PDT

   Welcome back, Marsh! I' ve missed you. Looking forward to your posts
again.

                       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                       Art teacher, K-5, retired

Most of you know me as MarshArt and I have been on this list for years. You
cannot imagine how long I have tried to get back on when I was bumped off by
Lyris about 9 months ago. So...I decided to create a new screen name. Now I
am aartteacher. Glad to be back.

We have the FAEA conference coming up in Sarasota. Any of you going?

Marsh ---

---