Re: plaster sculpture

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 10:30:34 PDT

I've been making plaster in bottles and a few other things for the students to draw white value based still lives.

Also, in college we poured the plaster and carved into it while it was still slightly damp.

Have fun! Dawn

"Deb M." <dmortl@hotmail.com> wrote:
We accidentally have about 300 pounds of plaster to start the year off.
Does anyone know any good lessons for plaster for HS age students? We were
using it for creating plaster molds for paper casting (with oil based clay)
but would like to do something more sculptural. Thanks for any ideas!