Teacher Resources for Native American Art

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 08:43:46 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

JLW posted this great pdf file to ArtsEducators list.

Native American Fine Arts Movement:
http://www.heard.org/nafarmg.pdf

This is a 61 page reference file provided by the Heard
Museum designed for teachers to USE and LEARN.

Thanks for the link! I added it to my page on
America's Cultural Diversity - with the Heard listing.
Don't forget to inquire about the FREE posters Heard
has to offer.

Note on "permission to post".... I do not ask
permission to share links across lists. If you post a
link and I value it. I will share with all lists - I
give the person who posted the link(s) credit. I used
to credit the person when I added links to my site,
too... but no longer do that (I had a hard time
keeping up with that).

ANY time you find a great resource online - SHARE it.
We have new people joining all the time and it may be
new to them, too. I am trying to add your recommended
links right away for other art teachers to discover.

Have a Great Sunday,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker