NAEA Boston, anybody book their hotel room yet ??

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 06:25:20 PDT

Hi All, I know some of you are yearly NAEA convention attendees.
Anyone book their Boston hotel room yet ? I vowed last year that I would not miss this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to stay at the convention hotel, don't think I can swing the high finances. Been looking at other hotels in the area on Expedia.com. saw some good deals, just don't know the area at all !

Any suggestions, pro or con would be appreciated.
(I am not one to share a room with 6 people just to save cash.)

Post to list if you can,
Christine Besack :)

---