Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Spectacular Elementary Web site! Australia

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 05:43:43 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Vicki Leishman sent me this WONDERFUL Elementary site
from Australia:
If you think the art is impressive - listen to the
music! These are 8 to 9 year olds (year 3/4). Byron
Bay is the most easterly point of Australia

Here are some additional sites she sent:

Access Asia - curriculum materials: Also look at
"Inspirations: Art Ideas for Primary and Middle
Schools" it includes a sample card in PDF. Covers
issues such as Indigenous Art Protocol.

Thanks Vicki! I have seen some of the results of
Access Asia - but not sure if I have seen the site
above with the lesson plans. I had a site featured
from Craig Roland that was from Access Asia (with
student art).

I will be featuring this school site soon on Great
sites. Post GREAT student art sites you come across.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources