RE: pencils

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 19:20:05 PDT

I supply everything for my students for several reasons, including:
* students stabbing each other with pencils to and from art
* everyone has the same type of supplies or pencils (I can supply a harder
pencil to reduce dark lines)
* it is just easier to have them show up with nothing and leave with
nothing.(I hated the school boxes shuffling around the tables, spilling, etc.)

Hope I helped,
Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From K A <arizkma@yahoo.com> =====
>Do other elementary teachers have students bring pencils with them to class?
>
>~ Kathleen

---