Mandalas - Dana Riggleman's Lesson (Linda)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 16:49:13 PDT

Greetings Linda,

I don't have any file for the "text" that was given or
read to kids. I do have a lesson submitted by Dana
Riggleman:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/dana-mandala.htm

I don't have any art from Dana's students - but will
link this to Gina Grant's page.... I just forgot to do
that.

Sharon Kennedy has more information on her site
(Art-rageous)
http://www.art-rageous.net/

Judy Decker