Re: [ArtsEducators] Help- Inservice ideas!

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 12:19:55 PDT

I should probably add that our student are mostly English learners, in
every class there is a range from fluent English to non english
speaking- (most do have some oral language English, but not reading or
writing) and they are mainly low socio-economic, and most parents are
not English speaking-- help and materials at home are very limited.
Heather
On Aug 28, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Heather Leal wrote:

> Hi-
> I could really use some help-
> I have to present an inservice workshop session for teachers in the

---