Seurat Exhibit: Making of the Grands Jatte

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 10:52:47 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

This site may have been posted already....
Art Institute of Chicago:
Seurat and the Making of La Grande Jatte
http://www.artic.edu/aic/exhibitions/seurat/seurat.html
I actually like the studies of the Grande Jatte
better...while the final version is quite impressive
(if you have Shockwave - you can really zoom in on
Grande Jatte)

Enjoy the peak at the exhibit. I read the
copyright/licensing information on the site. They do
allow "Fair Use" - if you need to go beyond what "Fair
Use" allows to show the work to your students, contact
information is on the site.

Since this exhibit is over soon, I won't be linking it
up.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker