Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jonathan Jones Article on "The Scream" - here is URL

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 09:49:14 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

My aologies to Jonathon Jones and Guradian Unlimited.
I just found out from Pascale that a list member from
another list she is on had actually posted that
article....SO I did some surfing and found it online.,11710,1290231,00.html

The page does say "send to a friend" at the bottom so
I hope all of you are friends. No "copyright
infringment" intended. They even have a printable
version so it is clear they want this article used.

You might enjoy some of the related articles linked
here, too.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?