Re: Principles?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 09:11:51 PDT

When I was teaching Middle School, I too preferred to
teach principals "imbedded into the lessons". But when
I taught web design I used a more direct approach. I had
students illustrate the elements and principals in their
notebooks. Here is an example:

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Elements.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Principals.html

                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque