Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Art based on Art - web site

Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 07:31:15 PDT

Thanks, Judy. It looks like a good one. I've already bookmarked it. I find that one of the best ways to encourage students to really look at art is to have them translate it into another medium, technique, etc. Somewhere I have a college level drawing textbook that contains exercises based on master works. Something like "Experimental Drawing". J.

Judith Decker <> wrote:
>Here is a site I found while looking for Horace Pippen
>This is all drawings from art. Copies of self
>portraits - sculptures and more.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Download now at