Re: "Copyrighting" list posts

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 07:02:12 PDT

Greetings all,

My posts are all out there for the picking... If
someone publishes them and makes any money on them -
just send me my half of the profits....and put a
little note that the idea came from Judy Decker.

You are all welcome to any and all ideas I post...Be
sure to correct any typos.

One guy made money using my web site in presentations
a few years ago...and never did send me my share (I
gave him my web site for free - I sure learned my
lesson there). I wonder what ever happened to him? If
you are out there, are you still a Getty list member?

Annamae - if you see this - what kind a complaints
have been made? Can you be more specific? Just curious
if these teachers are going beyond the "Fair Use"
guidelines and how far? Are they not citing their
sources?

Judy Decker