Anyone planning a Puppets Lesson? from any culture?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 18:29:41 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I just removed broken links on my puppets
page....which left many world cultures without links.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/puppets.htm
Some links are on Arts and Crafts:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm

Is anyone planning a unit on puppets around the world?
From any culture? And if so when? I will see about
adding some cultures back and some specific links for
you to use.

I have some Vietnamese Water Puppets links somewhere.

Let me know who soon you will be needing the sites.
This is something I plan to do anyways - might as well
get it done in time for you. Email me off list.

Judy Decker