Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Principles

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 12:49:41 PDT

Jean, I am hoping that the surgery in November will improve your vision.
How tough for an art teacher! . I too hope that it is not your breast
cancer deciding to revisit you.

It's all I can do to get out to the coast and paint cliffs and rocks.
my eyesight is going south. I will have cataract surgery in November.
be lucky if I can find my way across the street by then, it's going so
quickly. Looking out of my right eye, it looks like a smudge on my
that follows me around everywhere. In bright light, the words on the
street signs disappear. At noon, at the coast, with the white
pad on my lap, everything is only two values. I always thought that
when a
person went blind, everything got dark, but it's the opposite: it all
to light. I hope it isn't the computer screen that did all this damage.
also hope it's not the breast cancer come back to take up residency in

Jean Womack