Northwest Coast Native American Art

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 12:11:02 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

When I updated my page on Native American art I
discovered many of the Northwest Coast resources were
no longer online. Are any of you planning a unit on
Northwest Coast art this year? and if so when? I do
plan on adding some more back on ths site...and
hopefully will get them added in time to you and your
students. I also removed the Internet lesson for
Northwest Coast art as many of those links were
broken. As I do updates, if there are too many broken
links on a lesson - I am just taking it offline. I am
finding that more and more teachers are NOT using the
Internet with their students anyways because of all
the frustrations with filtering software.

If any of you want an Internet lesson online for any
topic (WebQuest) I would be happy to put one on
provided you give me sites that students can access at
your school.

Reply to me off list if you need Nortwest coast
resources and let me know when needed.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====