Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"Copyrighting" your list posts - and Frank Stella

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 09:11:26 PDT

Greetings all....

I received an email today that had this in the
signature. I noticed some of your school email
accounts have a similar signature.

For those of you who don't want anyone else using your
"words of wisdom" - consider adding something like

"This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited."

I do like the quote she used too:
"Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every

I did some surfing for her - so feel I have a right to
post this information (smile). I did not look up the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act. There have been
posts that have a copyright statement - I just don't
have any of those handy right now.

I have found MANY of your list posts referenced on
other web sites in my surfing.... and I know they did
not ask anyone permission.

I found a good Frank Stella online presentation to add
to Heather's lesson plan (the email I received was
inquiring about a Frank Stella Video - I couldn't find

Making Sense of Modern Art: Frank Stella

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?