Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"Blessing" the Art Materials - it is worth a try

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:54:15 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Carol O'Neill tried this with her Mandala Unit....and
now I think tries it with other units as well.
The "Blessing" comes from Judith Cornell's Mandala
Book (Carol revised it slightly)

(I am posting this for Getty folks who can't open

I will be linking this up to the mandala lesson plans
in the future - Just wanted to share it now ASAP.
Nothing wrong with getting the students to have
respect for the materials...and respect for cultures.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?