RE: Art activity time ideas.

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 05:06:15 PDT

Wow. Carol ,

I cannot tell you how much of a blessing - God's intervention - into my
life that you were yesterday and continue to be. Thank you. The
blessing will be fine when you can get to it. Classes begin Monday. .
However, prayers are always needed, and I had been slacking on them. Am
reading an Oswald Chambers book right now - cannot remember the title.
It is helping me too - just a devotional thought provoking book.

Hope your classes are going well.

Peace,

Jan