eBay Store - Worldesigns Zulu Telephone Wire Baskets, Zulu and African Baskets,

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 03:58:00 PDT

Hi All,
 Nice photos of African Baskets, also telephone wired baskets at this Ebay site.

 http://stores.ebay.com/Worldesigns

The art cubes shown on this site, are similar to something I have put out on my tables to introduce the students to future artists we will be learning about. (using cheap plexi photo cubes)

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---