Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 21:01:43 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
To: artsednet-request
From: links5@web.vi
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:03:30 +0000
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
From: links5@web.vi
Subject: Link Exchange
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:03:30 +0000
Hi;
I would like to exchange links with you. The Web resource we are optimizing
for, http://shop.2012.vi/Body_Beauty/Jewelry/Egyptian_Jewelry/index.pt, is similarly themed to yours, particularly for the
keyword phrase 'TUT'. We would specifically like a link from
this page:
    http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Nov03/0151.html
However, if it is your policy to only link from a specific link page, we
understand and appreciate the reciprocal link. If you are interested, please
use our simple Link Exchange Form:
    http://shop.2012.vi/Add_Link.pt?contactID=11633
If you would like to contact me directly, please do so through this form:
    http://shop.2012.vi/Contact_Webmaster.pt?contactID=11633
(Yes, I do read responses to this email address, but if you would like
quicker service, please use my form.)
Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
beno