RE: Schedules

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 16:10:44 PDT

San D, That is a good idea! I will try to find someone to help me out in case I have problems with this. Thanks, Marcia

San D <kprs@comcast.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: Schedules

Wow, I guess I really shouldn't complain about my schedule too much after hearing all these bad ones! My class sizes are fine, but I have 5 classes in a row with no break in between any (well 3 min. passing period). I know it doesn't sound bad, but I'm in the basement and there is no close bathroom, so it would take me probably over 3 minutes to run to the bathroom upstairs. I'm a little worried, because sometimes you gotta go, you know?

I would engage the help of a colleague who may have their prep period in the middle of your 'run of classes' and ask if they could 'spot' you for a couple of minutes each day. I bet they wouldn't mind, given your situation. I am a big proponent of "do unto others" in life, and I bet others in your school are as well.
Good luck.
San D