Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Harold & the swan

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 11:10:36 PDT

        Thanks for sharing. I couldn't get the swan at first. I was using
my old Netscape 4.79. So I switched over to Netscape 7.01 and it
worked great. I'm on Comcast cable. It took perhaps 3 seconds to load
and begin running.
                                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Ann Heineman wrote:
> Hi Harold,
> It took over 17 minutes to download 1.5 MB by dial-up, but when it was
> done all I got was a gray screen! Would an update version of QuickTime be
> needed? I am on an iMac, OS 9.1 I think. I don't know what version of
> QuickTime I have, but it's 3 years old. Thanks for any tech advice.
> Will try your other site later.

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703