Chasing Vermeer

---------

From: Catherine Gersich (cgersich_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 09:39:27 PDT

Our school is doing a school-wide read aloud of the book Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett. As the art teacher, I am going to try and come up with some lesson plans that can enhance the reading experience for our students. If any of you have read it and can help with ideas or have any Vermeer related lesson plans, can you please help me?
Thanks,
Cathy in Bellingham, WA

---