Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Many Thanks IAD Contributors - the "Big Hits" on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 09:27:49 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jan Hillmer has asked about the "big hits" on the
site. The majority of them (aside from the lesson plan
launch pages - which are REALLY active) are on
Incredible Art Resources:
I will let you explore and find our why they might be

Here are the lessons that are most visited on
Incredible Art Department (not necessarily in this
order as I am merging two data reports).

Hands Ideas page:

Fish Ideas Page:

Grid Drawings - Michal Austin and Judy Decker

Freetime Activities (from your posts)
freetime.htm (this is actually in Incredible Art
Resources folder)
Eric Carle from Linda Woods

Edible Color Wheel - with the help of Cathy Gaul:
Color "follow up" activities yet to be added.

Matisse from Pam Stephens (Linda Woods and Weezie

Drawing Lessons - from Wendy Free

Photo Cubism from Joe Applebaum:

Funny Faces by Linda Woods

Art Parody by Tina Grimes

Cut Paper Portraits by Brenda Robson, Sarah Wegenast
and Judy Decker

Warm and Cool by Teri Scholtman
This is a lesson I plan to "beef up" in the future
since it is so popular.

Now allow me to boast (grin)....Most of the top fifty
(from both months) are pages that have been added
since February 2003 (when I took over). IAD has really
been hopping - thanks to all of you who contribute!
Say.... I get to use this quote again:
"Now your genius and creativity can be used to touch
lives around the world, and to help teachers reach
students in ways they had never imagined before!"

I'll let you know what the next reports have listed.
The top visited page each month is usually Elementary
Lesson Plans -the IAD home page topped it in July
though. Only two IAD links pages (the "Heads" section)
made it in the top fifty - but I still like to keep

Thanks for asking, Jan.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department