trip to UK

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 09:11:10 PDT

Hi,

My wife and I had a great 10 day holiday in the UK. We spent the entire
time in the vicinity of the Peak District National Park with two day
trips to the north, one to York and the other to the Bowes Museum. The
weather was, for the most part rainy, but we did have a few sunny days.
My digital camera got lots of use. Web galleries of where we stayed and
what we saw are now posted at:

http://www.olejarz.com/art/photography/index.html

If you have a broadband connection, or on a dialup and have patience,
you don't want to miss the video of The Silver Swan at The Bowes
Museum. This life-size automated swan is made of silver and dates back
to the 18th century. The 40 second performance was magical.

http://www.olejarz.com/art/bowes/swan.html

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -