Lesson Plans/Ideas - (was Line and Shape Game)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 08:03:09 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I explored the site that Sara posted and found over
160 lesson "sparks" - The ones I looked at are not
complete lesson plans - but will certainly give you a
"spark" to go on (those looking for Kindergarten may
want to take a look).
http://teachers.net/cgi-bin/lessons/sort.cgi
If link does work - go to this page:
http://teachers.net/lessons/

I will steal this line in giving my note of thanks to
those who contribute to IAD:

"Now your genius and creativity can be used to touch
lives around the world, and to help teachers reach
students in ways they had never imagined before!"

Thanks Sara! Keep surfing. (Sara - I did email for
permission to add the line game to IAD - email address
doesn't exist anymore....So I am adding the idea with
my line that I will remove it at author's request.I'll
write it up in my own words and credit Cheri - and
link to Teachers.net - that should work)

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker