Re: Principles?

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 05:38:39 PDT

Yesterday I showed my first "Behind the Scenes" video hosted by Penn and
Teller. I rarely show videos because the kids are so used to being babysat
with them they don't pay attention. This one really kept their attention all
the way through, the best I have ever seen. It is interesting and
entertaining even to the ones who don't want to be there - who can resist
Matt Groening?