RE: Art activity time ideas.

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 05:21:38 PDT

Carol, how'd you manage blessing the supplies without a ton of phone
calls from parents?
Jan

Dear Linda, If you don't already do it in your classes the mandala's on
black paper were a big hit with our middle school a couple of years ago
we followed Judith Cornell's lessons only not so wonderful, we did
bless the materials everytime and the kids at first laughed but then
really got into it and were very respectful. just a thought peace carol

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---