Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 19:42:17 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:18:47 +0200
From: "ola hiero" <olahiero@didamail.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:18:47 +0200
From: "ola hiero" <olahiero@didamail.com>
To: olahiero@didamail.com
Subject: {Spam?} FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
Dr.Olanrewaju B. Pinhiero
Plot 19A ,Osbourne Street,
Victoria Island,Lagos.
Private Email:olahiero@didamail.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

RE:URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP/PARTNERSHIP.

It is my great pleasure to write this letter to you.First I must solicit your utmost confidentality in this transaction. I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to us, courtesy of the internet business index and confirmed locally by our chamber of  commerce and industry, thus we are convinced that you would be capable of providing us with a solution to a money transfer transaction of US$36,400,000.00 (Thirty Six Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Source:During the last military regimes here in Nigeria,government
officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts that were to be paid from the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) set up by the military regime for the purpose of financing special projects and these were grossly over-invoiced.The present civilian government have constituted an Interim Management Committe (IMC) with the mandate to investigate all contracts awarded as well as carry out debt verification of all claims that have not yet been paid with a view of settling all legitimate debts owed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to both local and foreign contractors before the government wind up the Trust Fund.We as members  of this committee have identified a lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria.In the meantime,the government have already made a budget allocation for the payment of these contracts,but by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this panel,we cannot acquire this fund in our names.I was d!
 elegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues to look for an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the funds totalling (USD36,400,000.00) and you will be adequately compesated with 25% of the entire sum, hence we are writing you this mail.
The present Civilian Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debt owed so as to maintain an amiable relationship with both the Foreign Governments and Non Government Financial Agencies and to attract foreign investment into our economy.We have decided to include our bills for approval with the co-operation of some officials of the Federal Ministy of Finance (F.M.F) and the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N.).We seek your assistance in providing us with a good company account or personal account into which we can remit this money,you will be acting as an ORIGINAL CONTRACTOR in this deal, the fund will be paid to you.This we can do by SWAPPING of account information and
changing of beneficiary information to apply for payment. We prepare letters of claims and job description on your behalf,on reception of the following information (your banker's name and address,account number,your telephone and fax numbers).
It is our intention therefore,while having your understanding and co-operation to invest 70% of this funds in pulp and paper manufacturing plant for worldwide distribution and importation of agricultural and oil prospecting equipment to sub-western region of Africa.While the balance 5% will cater for all local and foreign expenses incurred in facilitating the transfer of this funds.
Please contact me immediately you recieve this mail thus signifying your capability and willingness to assist us.We are building our trust on sincerity of purpose, mutual understanding and recommendation.The business itself is 100% safe and fail proof, provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality and you follow my instructions carefully and religiously.Your line of specialization does not matter as it cannot hinder the successful execution of this transaction.
Again we look forward to doing business with you and solicit your utmost confidentiality in this transaction.Thank you for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Dr.Olanrewaju B. Pinhiero
ola hiero
e-mail: olahiero@marktplatz-muensterland.de